We offer specialised services and expertise to ensure that media assets – from one-of-a-kind original recordings to entire media libraries – will be preserved. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of major movie studios, recording labels, television production companies and advertising agencies.
We work closely with your team to evaluate your needs and assess your current archiving processes, and design a solution around them. Partnering with industry-leading experts, we manage and deliver archiving solutions to preserve and protect your precious media assets. We offer:
- Highly secure, climate-controlled facilities that ensure the preservation of valuable film, sound and video elements
- Comprehensive archiving services for both analogue and digital media
- Sophisticated analogue-to-digital conversion services to safeguard assets on long-life media
- Experience from managing more than 15 million film and sound elements for more than 1500 customers in all entertainment fields
- Expertise in the industry's special requirements, standards and emerging technologies
- Dedicated, trained and screened security staff
- Archive standards that conform to those of entertainment’s leading organisations, including: the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE), the Image Permanence Institute (IPI), the Technology Council for the Motion Picture and Television Industry (TCMPT), the Association of Moving Image Archivists (AMIA), the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
As new technologies are developed for creating movies, music and television, Iron Mountain is at the forefront of the preservation and media management industry.
Our commitment to you extends beyond archiving, storing and protecting film and sound media. With Iron Mountain you know your most valuable assets will be safeguarded for generations to come.