To address the business critical needs of manufacturing and engineering companies the ability to leverage information and business data efficiently and strategically is paramount. We are proud to be a trusted partner to many global manufacturing and engineering companies, delivering comprehensive information management solutions that places priority on making data accessible, compliant achievable and secure.
With decades of experience in data storage, protection and recovery, Iron Mountain delivers services solutions and controls that address the entire information lifecycle:
- Comprehensive strategies that enable you to address all information management challenges, in all media formats physical or digital, through a single vendor
- Integrated solutions for manufacturing and engineering, including management of contracts, patents & intellectual property, leases, articles of incorporation, Quality Assurance (QA) technical records, drawings, maps, customer records, corporate papers, laboratory notebooks, policy or procedure manuals, deeds, audio, videos, photographs and slides, x-rays
- Off-site document management and storage and online backup which allows you to maximise office space, hardware and IT resources while minimising costs and logistics
- Streamlined records storage, retrieval and access to enhance your productivity and responsiveness
- Design anywhere, build anywhere, with global teams, suppliers and partners. We are located around the globe to provide 24/7 local support to our customers.
- Collaborate with suppliers early in the product lifecycle confident that intellectual property is secure.
- Build better products faster and more cost effectively with controlled access to secure information.
- Document conversion and online imaging services bringing 24/7 document access and retrieval
- Secure onsite or off-site shredding and data destruction to ensure compliance with customer privacy laws
- Specialised technology escrow and domain name management services help you address intellectual property issues
We work with clients in aerospace & defence, automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, construction & materials, consumer packaged goods, engineering services, high tech manufacturing, industrial manufacturing and metals & mining.
Our experts will work with you to stay on top of the industry’s security issues and evolving compliance regulations, and develop a cost-effective and efficient records management service to address your ongoing needs.