Iron Mountain InSight ® - Unlocking the potential of your information
Most organisations recognise the potential of their data but struggle to uncover its value because they have too much unstructured and unclassified information, lack the internal resources and skills to analyse it, or both.
By combining Iron Mountain’s content analytics, data management and information governance expertise with Google Cloud’s Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, you can mine your data to uncover new revenue stream opportunities and cost savings.
Iron Mountain InSight is a cloud-native Content Services Platform that uses ML and AI to automatically classify, extract and enrich physical and digital content. The solution, delivered as a subscription service to lower the cost of ownership.
Flexible Processing Pipeline
WITH IRON MOUNTAIN INSIGHT, YOU CAN:
- Ingest and process physical and digital information, and incorporate metadata from internal and external sources
- Reveal previously unseen relationships between disparate information assets
- Increase the efficiency of your highly skilled resources through self-learning ML/AI based processing
- Intelligently view and interpret information to initiate appropriate actions
- Organise large volumes of data to let you know what you have, and access it when you need it
Here are just some of the different industries we help:
Using Iron Mountain InSight, analysts with no special training can maximise the value of their company’s visual assets—including scanned paper files or unstructured visual data from drone footage, downhole sensors or other internet-enabled field technology—with machine learning.
Data quality can be enhanced by matching known metadata and external databases to the assets, so they can be easily searched based on a range of metrics, including date prospected, well type, basin, GPS location and more. Iron Mountain InSight’s flexibility allows the analyst to search and inspect millions of visual assets in minutes, all accessible in an intuitive interface.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED BY THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Identify and leverage all content associated with specific geolocations and the assets pertaining to the location in order to derive the valuation of the assets.
- Aggregate seismic imagery, geospatial analysis, contracts, applications, and documents to support data-based, high-value decision insights.
- Identify assets that potentially pose a risk to the organisation, and to develop fingerprints of those assets as well as predictive models.
Iron Mountain InSight is ideal for geologists, geophysicist, and analysts wanting to consider every piece of data available when making critical decisions without wasting time on manual document preparation prone to potential human bias and errors.
Iron Mountain InSight enables users in the Media and Entertainment industries without technical training to organise, search and find the assets they need through an intuitive interface. The distributed nature of today’s business environment can create an ecosystem of diverse systems with multiple data types from various data sources, including video, edit lists (EDLs), closed caption dialog and external data sources.
Leveraging its vast experience with the digitisation and management of entertainment and media assets, Iron Mountain InSight will classify those assets by type and organise the associated metadata as a single collection.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED BY THE MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Use process automation to identify media assets, such as photographs, video and film and the relevant information contained within in minutes
- Protect your brand by finding copyright content and violations in minutes
- Segment content efficiently by standard vs. high-definition television (HDTV) ready content
- Integrate existing repositories with external metadata (e.g. Shotgun) for one-stop search and discovery
- Find matching shots between final editorial and original footage
- Identify celebrity individuals such as sports figures and associated brand logo placement surrounding them in minutes instead of hours