BOOST ORGANISATIONAL EFFICIENCY AND DELIVER GREATER VALUE FROM YOUR IT ASSETS
With Iron Mountain, you can optimise the management of IT assets at every stage of their life cycle, from rollout through final disposition. You’ll save time and money while mitigating information risk, maximising value recovery and reducing your organisation’s overall environmental impact.
Our comprehensive suite of services include:
Field-tested best practices to efficiently rollout new equipment. Eliminate the time-consuming, labour and cost-intensive nature of IT deployments.
- Onsite Audit: For both leased and owned assets from Data Centre to End User Desk
- Project Management: We take care of the details, so you can focus elsewhere
- Managed Deployment and Installation: From scheduling to deployment
- Secure Logistics via Secure Logistic Hubs
- Specialised Data Centre and Relocation Services
One-stop service for decommissioning and retiring end-of-life IT equipment. Strengthen data security, maximise value recovery and ensure environmental sustainability.
We can help you through all the various phases of the IT Asset Lifecycle:
Safe and secure recycling of IT assets and batteries in accordance with top environmental regulations and certification standards.
Why Iron Mountain recycling?
- Ensures recycling conforms to international best practices including R2 and ADISA
- Conforms to a near zero landfill policy for all non-hazardous e-waste
- Utilises proprietary and energy efficient hydrometallurgical recovery process designed for higher metal recovery yields while minimising pollution
- Helps you effectively navigate evolving local and international legislation across the 22 countries (and growing) in which we operate, including all necessary permits for multi-region waste removal
Spotlight - Battery Recycling: Utilizing Patented Process for Responsible and Effective Metal Yields
Batteries contain a number of heavy metals and toxic chemicals, and disposing of them by the same process as regular rubbish has raised concerns over soil contamination and water pollution. In Europe specifically, battery recycling is growing in importance with lead and cadmium-based batteries posing the most concerns. In fact, nickel-cadmium batteries was banned in Europe in 2009. And, for the first time, lithium-ion has been added to the list of pollutants.
- Battery recycling features hydrometallurgy, an energy-efficient patented process that includes leaching, purification and separation of different metals.
Spotlight - Certification
- Our partners have international best-practice certifications, including R2 (Responsible Recycling), ADISA, e-Stewards, ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 28000, OHSAS 18001, and TAPA.
- A near-zero landfill policy
- Vertically integrated chain of custody through management of the entire downstream recycling process
Applying The Highest Levels Of Security Across the Entire IT Asset Lifecycle Journey
Iron Mountain understands different assets types take different journeys. Some assets when they reach end of usefulness will only involve data wiping. Some assets will need degaussing applied. And in some cases, you may opt for shredding services for destroying media and hard drives.
We offer a variety of options for clients based upon their security standards:
Why Iron Mountain?
A Trusted Partner
Iron Mountain’s global secure transportation and logistics services have been protecting customer’s precious assets for over 65 years. We’re trusted by over 230,000 customers and more than 95% of the Fortune 1000.
A Secure Chain of Custody
Iron Mountain provides a complete, documented, chronological history of the possession and handling of your assets—from initial pickup to proof of disposal. Use Iron Mountain SecureSync®portal at any time to track the movement of your assets.
Third Party Certification
By partnering with a trusted e-Stewards® Enterprise, you'll know your disposition strategy will meet the strictest compliance regulations.
Highly Trained and Vetted Employees
All of our employees are background checked and participate in ongoing security training. In addition, we continually enforce and audit all of our partners in the supply chain.
Transparency and Reporting
Iron Mountain provides customers certificates of data destruction and certificates of asset recycling.
Environmental and Social Responsibility
Iron Mountain is an ISO14001 company, meaning we meet ISO 14001, the global environmental management system standard. This assures your IT asset disposition strategy is consistent with relevant mandates and regulations, including the EU WEEE Directive.